511 West 200 South
Located across the street from a TRAX stop and less than a block from the Gateway, Artspace Bridge Projects has 62 modern two and three bedroom apartments affordable for households between 35-55% of area median income. The building includes retail spaces and offices for nonprofit organizations and small businesses.
For leasing information call 801.364.1019, email or visit our rental page.
Residential Apartments62 two and three bedroom apartments
Commercial Space20,000 square feet of commercial space
- Bridge Projects entryway Bridge Projects entryway
- South side of building South side of building
- Artspace Bridge Projects Artspace Bridge Projects
- Street-level commercial space Street-level commercial space
- Bridge Projects commercial interior Bridge Projects commercial interior
- Bridge Projects commercial storefronts Bridge Projects commercial storefronts
Artspace Bridge Projects Funders
Financing: Low Income Housing Tax Credit Investor - American Express Utah Equity Fund; Low Income Housing Tax Credit Syndicator - The Enterprise Social Investment Corporation; Construction Lender - US Bank; Pre-Development Loan - The Enterprise Foundation; Subordinate Lenders - State of Utah Olene Walker Housing Trust Fund, Holy Cross Ministries of Utah, Sisters of the Holy Cross, Salt Lake County.
Donors: George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation, Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City, Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle, Salt Lake City Corporation, American Express, Salt Lake County, US Bank, Kathryn Stephens, Ruth Eleanor Bamberger & John Ernest Bamberger Memorial Foundation, O.C. Tanner Company, R. Harold Burton Foundation, AIA Utah.